Thursday, September 23, 2010

FFC Day 11...part 2

Victory! Victory!

Ha ha!

So, as you all know by now...I loathe going to the gym in the evening. After 5 p.m. is my low energy time. It's all I can do sometimes to just get myself home and collapse on the couch. But today I knew I had to get myself to the gym.

And I did.

AND once there...I did THREE MILES on the elliptical trainer! In 40 minutes! A total personal best for me!!!

Someday soon I hope to be able to complete those three miles on the elliptical trainer without huffing and puffing and becoming drenched in sweat (soooo very attractive), but for today I don't care. I made it through the 40 minutes.

And I'm determined to do it again.

And then to push through to 45 minutes and eventually get myself up to doing an hour.

Victory is mine today!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jennifer! Making yourself get to the gym is half the fight. You won that part and for killing it on the elliptical. Great job.

    I nominated you for an Award.
    http://anewertammy.com/2010/09/24/blog-award/

    ReplyDelete