Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Fitness Challenge...Day 5

I really dislike exercising in the evenings after work.

Really dislike it.

One might even go so far as to say that I hate it.

But tonight...no choice.

Because tonight is our first required Team Training Session.

There are 4 gyms in my gym network and each gym is supposed to have its own team for the FFC. However, my husband and I are the only two people to have signed up from our gym (one of the other gyms also had an issue with low sign ups.) So, Chris and I are now actually part of one of the other gym's teams (luckily not too far from our house) and we'll be heading there tonight for the Team Training.

Not only is this training after work at 7:00 p.m. - which is absolutely positively my lowest energy time of the day - but the training will also last for 90 minutes.

Seriously???

90 minutes???

Please shoot me now.

If I haven't keeled over after the training tonight I'll try to report back.

(Chances are I'll probably come home, shower, nibble at dinner and then collapse...because tomorrow I have an 8:00 a.m. low impact class to attend!!! What the heck have I gotten myself into here???)

No comments:

Post a Comment