Friday, September 24, 2010

An award??? For me???

This is my very first blog award. Thank you SOOOO much Tammy! You totally made my day!





Apparently, as a condition of the award, I now I have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words and pay it forward by nominating 10 Bloggers for the award.

Five words???

Seriously???

Omigod...that's so not me. (And, no, that's not my philosophy in five words...)

So, philosophy, motivation, experience, five words....ummmmm....yeah....whew...here goes:
  • Integrity
  • Humor
  • Honesty
  • Accountability
  • Mindfulness
No, idea if that makes any sense to anyone else, but it makes sense to me so I'll leave it at that.

Ten other bloggers that inspire me:

Debbie@Always and Forever Family
Susie Book @ Endure for a Night
Rebekah @ Finding my Skinny
Gitana @ Metta Mind
Dawn @ This Woman's Work
Kendra @ Kendra Through The Looking Glass 
Stephen @ Who Ate My Blog?
Chris @ Walks in the Marsh
Teesha @ Teesha's Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment