Thursday, September 23, 2010

FFC Day 11...Argh!

Argh!!

Overslept!

Didn't make it to the gym this a.m.!

Now I have to hit the gym after work this evening!

Argh!!

If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you'll know that I haaaaate going to the gym in the evenings. But if I don't go this evening then I won't get enough cardio workouts in to satisfy the demands of the Challenge.

Rats.

Guess that's why this is called a "challenge."

Sigh.

[Our heroine knows that in a moment she'll have to drag herself to the bedroom to pack her gym bag to endure the torture of an evening workout...Oh, if only she hadn't overslept! Curses!]

So, pray for me this evening as I drag my tired, moderately fat butt to the gym and put it on the elliptical trainer for - gulp! - 45 minutes. Pray for me, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment