Monday, August 30, 2010

Fantasy

OK, so here's my fantasy...

(And, no, it doesn't involve Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt or any other dreamy movie star covered in whipped cream and chocolate.)

So my fantasy is to lose all of the weight, to get really fit and to...

...become a certified personal trainer.  

Shut the front door!

Me - the lifelong compulsive eater who's been occasionally thin, but more often than not quite heavy and every possible weight in between - become a personal trainer? That's crazy, right?

Maybe, but it's my fantasy.

In my fantasy I have muscular arms, a flat stomach (which I've never had), a back with not a smidge of flab hanging over my bra, and super toned and sexy legs. I'm extremely fit and healthy.

In my fantasy I help other obese people overcome their many years of bad habits, get out of their weight induced funks and become the healthy people they long to be.

I help these people because I know exactly what they're going through.

As fantasies go, I guess this might seem pretty tame (after all...no Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt with whipped cream and melted chocolate...), perhaps even pretty lame, but it's my fantasy and I'm sticking with it.

Who knows...occasionally fantasy does become reality.

1 comment: