Monday, December 13, 2010

Still kinda low

I'm fighting off something.

So, it's no wonder I was feeling low on Saturday. There's some little bug in my system trying to have its way, but I'm fighting it with lots of Vitamin C and the like. Go away, bug! You are not welcome in this body!!

On a more positive note...went to the gym yesterday. And before my monster workout I actually weighed myself. Yeah, after Bernice made me eat all of that dessert while we were traveling last week (oh, and she convinced me that crab bisque was a good idea, too! That Bernice is very persuasive when she wants to be...well, and when I let her...) I was completely and totally dreading getting on the scale. Was 100% convinced that I had added a few pounds back onto my frame.

But, guess what?

No weight gain!!

No weight gain!!

Guess all of that exercise while on vacation paid off!

Now it's back to taking weight off. I'm not ready by any means to be in maintenance mode. There are still a lot of sticks of butter left to melt away before I'm at a normal BMI.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go drown this stupid bug in more Vitamin C...

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I wish I could have followed your example and exercised over the Thanksgiving holiday. Maybe then I wouldn't be back tracking. Way to hit the gym even when you feel like you're coming down with something. Keeping fighting and don't let the virus win.

    I know you will be melting away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! You'll quickly make up the distance. I know it.

    As for me, not sure about hitting the gym today. unfortunately, I think the virus is winning. I'm feeling pretty lousy.

    ReplyDelete