Friday, December 3, 2010

Off

I've been feeling a little "off" this week.

Tummy troubles over the weekend continued into the week - so much so that I took two days off from the gym. Monday and Tuesday I just went to work and kind of laid low at home.

Made it to the gym the last three days, although I must admit that my energy just hasn't been there at all. I sort of slogged through my workouts.

And yesterday...omigod. Horrible.

Anyone ever have that dream where you're desperately trying to run somewhere, but you find yourself running in slow motion and the faster you try to run the slower you actually go?

That was me.

Trying to workout yesterday felt something akin to exercising in a vat of molasses. My arms and legs just didn't want to do what I wanted them to do. Slow. Sluggish. Leaden. I managed 30 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes of heavy bag work, but it was brutal. Every minute felt like an hour and at the end it all I just wanted to go home and lay down. Not exactly the energizing workout I was hoping for!

This morning's workout was a little better...but not much.

Hope to have better news to report next time.

Hope y'all are having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment