Saturday, December 11, 2010

Low

I'm feeling kinda low.

Physically and mentally.

Physically because I haven't been back to the gym since we arrived home from FL, which is only two days. But still. That's two days of no exercise. I'm sure that this is contributing to being mentally a little low, too. I won't go into all of the reasons that I'm feeling this way, but suffice to say...

I really need to snap out of it.

Two plus days of feeling low is just plain getting old.

Usually by now on a Saturday I would have finished my Low-n-Loaded class and would be sitting on a recumbent bike burning up the miles, but I had insomnia last night. So, I didn't actually get out of bed until 8:30...right about the time my Low-n-Loaded friends were probably sweating up a storm and wishing fervently that instructor D would let them stop for a minute. (Yeah, like THAT would ever happen.)

But today my motivation seems to be elsewhere...maybe still in bed where I'd like to be.

Chris is off at spin class this morning. No doubt sweating like a mad man while burning up the miles and the calories.

So, Folks, it's time that I get my unmotivated butt off of this couch and off to the gym. Bernice, too. She has about a million crunches to do today to make up for missing the last two days.

Needless to say...Bernice is not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment